Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rebirth of a Muggle

i can fly, with wings, or were they not
dont remember but i did fly around
a voice so stirred, then d silence prolonged
dont understand what is right and wrong
but i flew again, without wings this time
i saw it , i had no wings
n den i said something that nobody heard
n i forgot it too,what did i actually say?

what was so significant,the cloud, no
think it was d grass,yes grass it is
my visions all blurred n my head is spinning
but im flying, shudnt there b wind gushing through
but there is no wind, no wings,still im flying
must be in dream, but i saw d sun, dream it wasnt
i closed my eyes n forgot hw to fly,n kept falling
dnt remember how i flew again,who opened my eyes?

why is this smoke around,something is burning
holy shit,its d grass, i have to stop it, but how
i flew higher,with no wind, a little through the window
n d smoke increased,my fuel was burning
i prayed for the rain,n d clouds flew away,no wind again
cant stop this fire, its burning me throughout
but my flesh is still d same,will i fly again
want to c d burning grass from that high.


(Posted this on January 22, 2009 on http://randomphobias.blogspot.com/ .Guess this a better place for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs