Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Armageddon

On those fiery grounds
Holding weapons that destroy lives
Stood the two lycons of my existence
My God and my Satan

Staring straight into the eyes,
Into mind, into psyche
The masters of my powers
Holding grudges, declaring war

The sparks blading bright
when steel met the steel
Resonating roars shuttered glasses
I stood there alone watching meek

My God looked gruesome
Rugged face, cunning eyes
With arrogant stride and ghastly weapon
A killer instinct, a sure winner

My Satan looked sober
Tensed face, dreamy eyes
His determination only positive
'Will u survive', I sighed

My Satan wanted victory
My God needed peace
My Satan fed up of being looked down upon
My God elated, and with ease

I wished it to be the old times
When together they raised glasses
Adjusting together and complementing
no egos, no anger, no clashes

I heard a loud howl
The swords couldn't meet this time
Blood oozing from bodies
I gasped,'How it became black!!'

They fought till eternity
No surrender, no compromise
The winner never decided
But the loser, again I sighed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs